I stopped in at the Oshkosh outlet this afternoon to pick up some things and asked the ladies there for a definitive answer for what is going to happen with this set. They said that they were told by corporate that is definitely being discontinued. They said Felicity had been retired, meaning she was not available thru the catalog, only online. Retired apparently in corporate lingo isn't permanent. Discontinued means that is will no longer be produced. It means gone permanently. Don't kill the messenger-I just wanted to let you know what they said, and they have never failed me yet. I would go with what they say more that customer service or a PS, so maybe if you really want this set, you should watch ebay before the prices go up.

As an aside, they have Josefina's Christmas Eve set at a discount, and I thought I should mention it here, because, considering what they have done to Josefina's collection, it seemed a little ominous, especially since they have already retired the larger version of her Christmas set. Their sets were the really old ones, in the white boxes with the bands. Has anyone on the board gotten this set-the chicken in the cage with the peppers and the lantern-recently? What kind of box did you receive it in? I'm of two minds-one that they found some old stock and decided to get rid of it through the outlet, and two-that they never made too many of these sets after retiring the first version, and that once these are gone that they will just eliminate it altogether.

They also have the keyboard on discount-not really a surprise, since it's the only talent show piece left available. I would expect it to either disappear, or show up on the sale pages soon. JMO.